The First Sin
The Age of Recovery
This is the shortest of all ages lasting less than two hundred years is when the mortals of Cretis recovered in the wake of The Two that Fell and The Silence. Cities were slowly rebult and the country of Aragaust rose to power rapidly despite being in a impact crater. Prismatic crystals appeared in and fulled new types of magic.
- In the wake of the impacts a necromancer by the name of Voribrin (vore-i-brin) traveled to the devastated areas and raised an army unlike any Cretis had ever seen. His hoard numbered tens of thousands strong and marched into multiple neighboring countries. Many fell to these armies but in the middle of the conflict the armies simply fell apart. The undead fell to the ground and ceased to act. The reason remains unknown. However Aridis remain an undead infested city, void of the living.
- Uprising of Slaves. Areceshi (R-kesh-E) was a escaped slave who would go on to break slavery in his home city of Almoius (alm-O-us) by causing an uprising and taking the city from within. He would then go on a crusade to liberate a large section of the north of slavery. His campaign ended when he marched on Magewatch and the mage lords of Vearis.
- Aragaust rose to power rapidly despite being in a impact crater. Fulled by a crystal that gives off energy on its own they built a world power from nothing.
- The capital of Vearis known as Magewatch was raised into the sky creating the only known floating landmass.
- Thomarit of Kalashine created blast-powder. Kalashine used this new tool to create a new arsenal of weapons and has managed to keep the method of it creation so far a secret. Kalashine has since become Cretis’s largest military power.